John Naisbitt University is a public, independent and autonomous higher education institution whose main task is to incline towards a comprehensive, systematized and scientifically based picture of the world and man’s position in it by unifying educational, scientific research as well as artistic methods and procedures.
John Naisbitt University actively develops international scientific research, educational cooperation as well as intercultural communication and thus follows the current global trends.
The curriculum of John Naisbitt University covers various scientific and artistic fields, and as a logical continuation of education and knowledge that students acquire at the undergraduate studies, a graduate academic master and specialist studies are formed.
Within John Naisbitt University, graduate academic master and specialist studies are performed at the following institutions:
- FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- FACULTY OF CULTURE AND MEDIA
- FACULTY OF CIVIL AVIATION
- FACULTY OF GEOECONOMICS (Faculty of International Economics)
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND DESIGN
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCES
- Under the auspices of the Greek Bank Association, a joint programme of graduate Master studies ‘Banking and Finance’ is founded by the Faculty of Business Studies and the Faculty of International Economics.
- FACULTY OF BIOFARMING – BACKA TOPOLA
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT – ZAJECAR
- FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES – POZAREVAC
- FACULTY OF ECONOMICS – VALJEVO
+381 (11) 2203023; +381 (11) 2203090
BEOGRAD, Goce Delceva 8
+381 (19) 430 800; +381 (19) 430 801
ZAJECAR, Park-suma Kralјevica bb
+381 (12) 555 234
POZAREVAC, Lole Ribara 31
+381 (13) 831 330;
VRSAC, Zarka Zrenjanina 29
+381 (24) 712 209; +381 (24) 718 515
BACKA TOPOLA, Marsala Tita 39
+381 (14) 293 270, (14) 293 271
VALJEVO, Pop Lukina 26